How to make a complaint to the FSPO

Read the full transcript of the video 'How to make a complaint to the FSPO'


FSPO Complaint Form

If you are not satisfied after receiving your final response letter (for a financial service complaint) or your Notice of Determination (for a pension complaint), you can make a complaint to us. To progress your complaint, we will need:

  1. A completed complaint form and
  2. A copy of your final response letter or notice of determination.

To submit a complaint form to the FSPO you can:

If you have any difficulty in submitting a complaint to us, please phone us on +353 1 567 7000 or email us on for assistance.

When submitting your complaint form, please submit a copy of your final response letter or Notice of Determination and any other information you think is relevant to your complaint.

Please only send copies of your information, not the original documents.

 It is always open to you to seek independent legal and/or financial advice about your complaint but you do not need to in order to use our services. We deal with all complaints in the same way, whether or not you are represented by a legal or financial adviser. If you choose to use an adviser, we are not responsible for any of your legal or financial expenses. You will need to agree these directly with your adviser.